Within this week I was pulled into a major challenge and opportunities. My originally planned scheddule changed rapidly.
I used continuously the paraliminal tapes to keep me on the track of this. Two day's ago I was in very strong oscilation. My mind was projecting worst case scenario and I was trying to think what paraliminal would be best now.
Just for some reason I wanted to open discussion board, and the first discussion I read was by Betsemes about anxiety. I realized that this is exactly what is happening to me.
I listened the Anxiety Free - A and went to sleep. Next morning I woked automaticly more than two hours before allarm. I re-structured presentation for the days meeting and listened to the Sales Leap. Picture of St. Pauls appeared on my desctop as screen saver image and I felt like a winner. The meeting was very successful, even we discussed and agreed difficult issues.

Yesterday evening and this morning my body was totally tired, listened the Perfect Healt paraliminal session. After a while listened and mind mapped the Coaching for New Option Generator - A and then listened the paraliminal it self. I realized that in my new and still ongoing challenge I realised how perfectly it fit's to my current situation.
Even though I succeeded in the meeting, there is still stop signs that I need to get rid of and step boldly forward to the winners cycle. I just can't wait to for the NOG-B and the Personal Celebration Session GETTING.

I have now mind mapped the coaching session each time while listening and this has realy turned out to be good for my learning. I always thought that my auditory learning ability is strong, never thought that my understanding of the sessions would be much stronger by mind mapping what I hear. Remembering the strories within the spoken word.

Yesterday I got from the post Monday Morning Leadership to Photoread it today.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 24, 2004).]