The PhotoReading retreat brought me more than I even imagined and it took some time to absorb the insights. For example the way that Paul introduced the retreat with link to www.winwenger.com had amazing synchrony with my personal path related the message before this (written before the retreat…).

Couple of day’s ago I booked for the www.millionairemind.com Intensive to be held in Orlando. VIP ticket comes together with the Abundance of Life programs that I have not yet received (overseas), but Pete send the dates via email.

I have been using Chris Paynes EFL System www.effortfree.com – Quick start set for couple of weeks now and it is remarkable.

Some time ago, I ordered Yo-Yo Ma & the Silk Road Ensembles Silk Road Journeys and the soundtrack for the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon CD: s and Georges S. Clasons the Richest Man in Babylon book. While I was at the airport Karen Armstrong’s Buddha book pulled me as if a magnet and I decided to buy it. Before this, I had PhotoRead the Zen of Listening by Rebecca Z. Shafir, but not activated.

For”some” reason I got interested on Buddhism and I got my self familiar with various sources of information at web. I got so curious about becoming Buddhist that I also reviewed all other major ”religions”, their main principles before making the decision. Somehow, all my thoughts where perfectly in line with teachings of Buddha, my objective got very clear.

I used the Roberta model (part of EFL) during the preparation for PhotoReading Karen’s book about Buddha with goal to become Buddhist. Two days ago, I participated for an evening session together with the local Buddhist society. Tomorrow I will go for three days retreat to learn how to become Buddhist.

Everything somehow clicked and its grate, my original objective was to improve leadership skills, communication, etc… now things are integrated: business, music, cultures, communication, desires, objectives, faith, religion, etc… even from the times of Silk Road… to sum this up shortly: I am smiling. Something very special in the Silk Road Journeys is that it contains two songs from Finland… (I did not know this before) a bit far away from the Silk Road, but there is close connection in musical style.

Special ahaa was also that most likely, the road reached also Babylon and the riches man there had probably millionaire mind.

Life is easy, life is fun, hmmm what was it that Buddha said... some counterparts to increase resiliency