Recently I enjoyed very much the Voice of Knowledge book by Don Miguel Ruiz. I was already familiar with the Four Agreements book, but now the message touched me much deeper.

I've started to use the Four Agreements cards for visualizations and messages as personal declarations, they inspire me!

I've been very active, participating to the Buddist meditation retreat, the weekly sessions when possible and many other positive issues. I've noticed that in this society there are also some deeply rooted negative beliefs about money. The four agreements came to "resque" my thoughs just in time.

It´s a grate companion together with the Abundance for Life Course. After reading the book, it was amazing to listen the Know Your Truth paraliminal session. It was like the message of the paraliminal would have been much more powerful. I´m so happy that the AFL and The Four Agreements came to my life in such a syncrony.

The year 2004 has been already so grate and just after couple of weeks I´ll participate for local Photoreading course for seccond time this year + I´ve already booked for the upcomming Qigong retreat

I have not yet proceeded forward in AFL after the Labyrinth paraliminal. It was very powerful experience with clear message, right after this I went to the Millionaire Mind Intensive (very, very good) and what a coincidence that there is Fuji mountain in the logo of Peak Potentials Training (at least looks like it)

It´s my favorite mountain and first one that came to mind in the beginning of the Paraliminal session.

Oh... and there is a big Buddha statue in my bag to be carried home

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited June 06, 2004).]