Chris Paynes EFL system is very effective and easy to approach. Itīs about accepting and specialy about increasing the acceptance to be in this moment. It makes me feel very good, very quickly and easily.

First I ask, what is my level of acceptance from 1 to 10?. Then I ask can I increase it? At the same time breathe, gently. If it increases, than can I increase it some more, etc... Then if it dosnīt increase, I move into the acceptance of the resistance (my internal will to be in the past or future, but not in this moment). What is my level of acceptance of the resistance? Can I increase it? If it increases, can I increase it some more, etc...? Itīs magical when I accept the resistance, the resistance melts away

After using some time, it started to peal away my resitance to be in this moment.

There is also "application" of the system called the Roberta model, that uses the acceptance process to handle limiting and empowering beliefs related to goal with most delighted way. Final phase of the model is that I allow the mirracle happen and itīs truly grate feeling Usualy miracles indeed happen and why they happen, the answere is described in EFL, but also in LSC's Abundance For Life even more comprehensive way. Generaly I believe that within both, we utilize the same universal energy, that is life

I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with Chirs at the PhotoReading retreat and he is realy grate fellow, just like you mentioned also. He wants everyone to feel grate and succeed in life

Very good Chris!

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited June 13, 2004).]