You have to imagine what went on behind the scenes...

(Tuesday the 2nd...the 'hotline' phone rings at the gold-plated multi-million dollar Bissonette mansion...)

Alex: Pete! Pete! Pete! I gotta talk to you! I...I...
Pete: Hey, Alex! What's up dude? I thought I told you not to ring me on Tuesdays. It's poker night and I'm full of whisky.
Alex: Pete!!!! (gasping and panting...)
Pete: OK, Alex, calm down. Let's go through this together. OK, think the number 3...OK?...now the number 2...now the number 1...and see the flower.
Alex: Ah, yes, I feel much better now!
(Paul: Hey, Gordie, maybe we should insert a laugh-track here.)
\:D

Pete: OK, so what's the problem?
Alex: Pete...I hate to tell you this...but they found it!
Pete: You don't mean...th...th...the....
Alex: YES. The V...V...V...Visualiminals site!
Pete: What are we to do? They'll see those and forget about our Paraliminals because we only do sound. They do pictures too! What are we to do? What are we to do?
Alex: Don't worry. I have a cunning plan. I'll just make like an ostrich and won't post for a few days. They'll get bored and forget about it.

(Ten days pass...and the phone rings as the Viefhaus residence. A 'barby' is in progress and Alex has just cracked open his 18th 'tinny' of Amber Nectar)

Pete: Alex! They're still there! They're still talking about them! Your plan didn't work!
Alex: It's OK, mate. I have a cunning plan B. I'll post on the thread and tell them there's an evil virus on the site. Then they'll all be afraid to go there, and we'll be saved.
Pete: Alex. You're a genius! Just like in 'The Genius Code' by Learning Strategies Corporation in Minneapolis...oops, sorry I forgot, you work for us, so I don't need to name-drop our products into every conversation. I'll send you a free Visualiminal for all your help. Eh? Did I just say...oh no! I'm hyperventilating! I didn't mean to say that...
Alex: It's OK. Just see the number 3...then the number 2...the number one...and the flower.
Pete: No. It's no good? Where's that whisky?
(Paul: Gordie, let's have that laugh track again please)
\:D

On a slightly more serious note, why don't you just send out a mailing for them? They have an affiliate program. I'm going to buy them anyway, and I reckon a lot of people will as Paul has given them the thumbs up, so...