hello!

(sorry for my wrong english)

i'm new to photoreading and also to this forum..

i have just finished reading the photoreading whole mind system 3rd edition last saturday..after i have finish reading the 3rd edition i immediately practice how to see a blip page, i'm not really sure if what i see is a blip page ( i notice that the crease is doubling)..after of how many minutes of practice i rest for about 2.5 hours and i tried to photoread the first four chapters of our physics book and by the following day i tried to activate it but nothing happened i wrote questions and try to answer it but i really can't find answer..i decided to photoread a novel (i preview it and wrote the significant persons and places and)and while i was in the photoreading stage i notice that my eyes become watery then i stop the process because it really bothers me..

my question as a newbie to this field is "why is it that i can't find answers to what i have photoread in our physics book?" "why my eyes become watery while photoreading the novel?" and "how can i determine if what i see is a blip page?"

again sorry for my wrong grammar in english

thanks!

If YOU can't get what YOU want, want what YOU can get..