Posts of note here, however the most important point you must know before anything else is *drum roll*

WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS

If you don't hear and acknowledge that first (BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE) then there is no point in any of this, any of it, do you hear that.

I've read Abraham Hick's material years ago and have actualized masses of potenial since. Abraham make's the capitalized point above just as I've reiterated it. The point is often missed from LOA courses and from supposed LOA 'experts'. Most are just jumping on a bandwagon, they don't get it at all. I love LSC so I hope their LOA course does it justice, but I won't be purchasing the course. I'm already a master, it sounds like bragging but it isn't. I understand LOA and how to actualize your potential as well as it's possible to know. Why do I bother coming here and posting? Simply because it feels good to, which compels me to. That's the thing you see, when you've actualized your mind, physical body, physical surroundings, nice home, bank account bulging. had amazing experiences in all arenas of life, then what's next? Giving of yourself, your time, your knowledge and wisdom. So I do this not to sell you anything (like many unscrupulous people are doing, excludin LSC of course), not to take anything away from you but to give to you, that which you have given to yourself. You by LOA attracted me, as I did attract you. I offer you my services. You here are so close to being the masters that I and a few others are. I want you to be fellow masters, because it feels good to see you thrive, so I offer this wisdom here.

The great Lao Tzu said: "Stop thinking and end your troubles"

I love Lao Tzu deeply as he was the teacher who showed himself to me as I first started to really reawaken. He understood LOA (and crucially that WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS) 2500 years ago, how about that.

His quote above is awesome, but I would change it to:

"Stop thinking about thinking, and end your troubles"

"Whatever will be will be"

It's really as simple as that when you understand and acknowledge that: WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS"

Thankyou.