Hi, Jacktuff13!

I completely agree with you as for working about your own experience in PR then trying to follow another people's patterns. To any extend new photoreader has to do what his teachers say to him , but later he should be more on his own.

Also I'd like to share my joy after my first spontaneous activation.

i was photoreading several books of Tony Buzan and one of my questions was "what does it mean "cortical" ? before I 've never met this word.
after the first layer of activation i made a quick pause and then I just opened the book again and it was the explanation of this term!!!!!! I even didn't search for that, just opened in the right place. may be it's not what is called "spontaneous" activation, because it was only with one question, but I think spontaneous activation is smth like that , only with all your questions and not exactly after the reading but when you need this information for your job or project , whatever.

what I also noticed is that the best technique for finding answers very quick is being relaxed. I think now after my very short time being a photoreader, the key point of all photoreading process is being in relaxed state of mind, but remain in primary consciousness.