Dear Intentional One,
I'm new too and my reply is evidence you've done this correctly. You are certainly connecting with me - physically & mentally.

When I read your interesting posting, I was intrigued. Here is my feedback:

1) Congratulations on doing your five affirmations and getting results on one of them. Your lesson for me is: ES works.

2) Regarding setting word-perfect affirmations, I think we should expect to have to practise, refine, and learn by experience. Anything worth learning usually demands a certain level of skill and expertise. You could celebrate getting results, and then focus on how to tweek and adjust until you get just what you want. This enables you to work ES as a science rather than some hocus-pocus magic.

3) I seem to remember (don't know exactly where) Jack saying when we create affirmations we are putting in an order for what we want. Just like when we order a meal, we expect to get what we ordered. This indicates to me that getting what one asks for is possible, and the aim of ES.

4) To add an element of confusion, I also remember hearing Jack say something along the lines of: we need to be open to the universe delivering something different to what we expected. The remedy is to look at what you received and understand why the universe deemed this solution appropriate. Where does the benefit lie?

5) Why are you feeling discouraged? What I simply love about ES is that it makes me feel just wonderful. What is discouraging about not getting exactly what you wanted? If I continued on my previous path of not setting goals, I was guaranteed not to get anything much of what I wanted. In fact, prior to doing the ES processes, I realise that I didn't really know what I wanted in the first place (even though I believed at the time that I did).

6) Clarity is a focus of the first ES course. Can you work more on gaining clarity? I think, the sharper the focus, the clearer the request to the universe.

I am aware that this reply sounds a bit pompous. Even worse, I have to admit I still have to settle on my five major affirmations. I just hope I get the same rapid response as you did. In fact, you have fired me up to get my five big requests out into the universe. Watch this space!!

Best of results next time,
French Claire