YES! That's Right! LSD! That is what I'm on. (L)ights and (S)ound (D)evice.

Scrappy Cocco, I'm not really sure what imusic is. This mind machine is also an MP3 player. You can create your own sessions with a program called laxedit. Create your own mind program. You can upload any mp3 file you want to it. Music, learning CD's, etc... I have yet to upload anything yet. I use the AUX port to hook in my CD or my Zune player. I listen to my paraliminals with it.

Results so far from this device.
1. Greater relaxation ... I can also easily remember this relaxation anytime during the day now and go into this state. While doing a session called water, I had a thought come into my head and remembered something I saw in the movie about Bruce Lee's life. "Be like water." So, I imagined filling up like water in this meditation. I felt like it was a fluid of energy.

2. Vivid Dreams ... I also had three parts of my dreams show up the very next day on Sunday. Very cool experience.

I dreamt that I was in front of this T.V. set with a couple of families. My son wanted to watch the little mermaid. I look at him and he said never mind. Then I was at this large pond that I haven't been at since I was a kid. There was a party going on and a DJ was playing a song. It was "Freeze Frame" by the J Geils Band. I was dancing around the pond. And, for some reason decided to fall back close to the edge of the water. I got a little wet.
When I woke up this, Sunday that just passed, I started the car up and the first song that came on was "Freeze Frame." That was a little weird for me because that is not a song you normally hear on the radio every day. But, I did have the 80's station on XM. At, church I noticed a little girl playing with little mermaid doll. And, the priest went down the hall splashing water on everyone. This got me a little wet.