I am currently in a time/space that I find very frustrating. My mother (age 82 and bright as a button but not the woman she used to be) has recently come to live with us. If you were to meet her, you would envy me having such an alert, intelligent, active octogenarian as a mother.

However, I find I miss my 'space', my privacy, my independence. At the same time I know she needs to be near family (she will soon occupy the house opposite ours). This sets up a major conflict in me. I understand why she is here, yet I resent it.

As if by design, the part of the ES course which unfolded next was how to raise ones vibrations, leave negativity and put poor-grade emotions behind one (using the Sedona Method). I find I am not having much success. The reason for this is I find it difficult to 'let go' of the negativity (impatience, negativity, nagging, controling behaviour, and all things ugly) because I feel JUSTIFIED in having them. This is a bad position to be in. Lose-lose rather than the win-win scenario I want to generate.

Any ideas?
A pretty evil-tempered and frustrated French Claire