Hi.I've accepted what is. I haven't lived my life any other way.I don't think what you're saying is new age-y or touchy feely.I just think we may be confused as to what acceptance actually is.I fully accept what is with this person,but acceptance is not resignation,is it?If that's all it is, then why are we even on this forum?I can step on a scale and accept my body and love it just the way it is at any given moment.If I am overweight, should I just accept that?Or if it can be different; make a stand to commit to making changes?I feel in this case the issue lies with me,and my way of beingness.It's the biggest challenge to make a breakthrough in this area that I have ever faced to date.I don't think that accepting something and still being bothered by it are mutually exclusive.There is a dangerous line in accepting what is, and making that mean that it could NOT be any other way.In the moment you accept you DO recognize what is;and your choice is to decide whether or not you're standing for the possibility of a breakthrough, or something better.Thanks for your response.