Dear Pansy and Uniquesoul,
Thank you for your personal and helpful reactions. People may wonder why I am so busy 'dumping my stuff' on these threads..... it is because it is highly recommended in ES to share the stuff with someone, and as I live in France and my French is not yet at a sufficient level to go into fine nuances.... well whoever is out there gets the spinoff of my inner explorations.

Pansy, great, you like Sedona.... do you want to do any one-to-one sharing on this? I know there is a way of connecting directly (and privately) with each other.

Uniquesoul, I agree with your alpha/theta comments. I find the combination of Sedona while Holosyncing greatly magnifies the Holosync experience. I am quite trancy at times and my mind is calm and focused.

I am a novice at Sedona but am now fully prepared to do what it takes to get to where I want to be (see my Breakthrough Goal on another thread). As I need to raise my vibrations and lose negativity (actually I would consider myself an upbeat, positive person, but I am doing the cleaning-out-the-[censored] exercises anyway), I am spending the next weeks RELEASING IT ALL.

If Lester Levinson can lose all his fatal ailments, change his personality type, and become magnetically, majestically happy just through RELEASING, then, logically, so can I. I guess with a fatal-coronary pending his motivation may have been greater than mine.... however, I feel this is the right thing for me at this time.

Today was day three. I released in tune to Holosync for 90 minutes. This morning I didn't have any particular negativity flowing around that I could locate, so I worked for 30 mins. on physical/health aspects that I would like to improve (= losing limitations). I want to lose the kink in my neck and rounded shoulders and stop walking around looking at the ground (causes: bad posture, family habit, and lack of attention to dealing with it). After a while I had loads and loads of varying sensations of weights on my chest. One by one I released them. Sadness, being alone, lost, chest infections, childhood, sitting on an ant's nest, being abandoned, being left out..... all sorts of distant memories and sensations came to mind. I released all of them.

I also got a strong message to do body-building exercises for my upper body to make those muscles strong and my contours perfect.... easy to do as we have all the equipment here in the house.

That's all for now folks.
Next installment tomorrow.
(This feels a bit like reality TV - ghastly, my apologies to all for inflicting my stuff. I hope it benefits someone somewhere.)
All the very best from French Claire, who is walking a bit taller today and has released 90 minutes worth of negative gunk.

Ahh.... and a special bonus for me. Found a loving note on the kitchen table this morning from Mum. See, if I change, so does she. It's working and just after three sessions.