Day 4 of Losing my Shadows.
I released using the Sedona Method while piping 90 mins of Holosync into each ear. This makes my Holosync experience much stronger and I wish I had thought of doing work on myself while I Holosync a lot earlier. Much more time efficient.

Released any negativity I could locate around my mother. I am coming to appreciate that I have difficulty allowing her to lose her mental powers, her loss of memory irritates me, her child-like behaviours, etc. Now I understand my negativity is based in my not wanting her to regress. She is not the person she used to be. In the past four days (since start of Releasing) our relationship has become more gentle and there is little friction. So, French Claire, accept the process works as easily and as fast as that!

I then worked on my own processes. I released anything and everything that came to mind that limited my success. Lots of mild beliefs came up like "I shouldn't have it", "I can't have it". I don't feel that these are actually my own beliefs but are inherited from my environment - e.g. the input of others. They were easy to let go. I notice I am more skilled at releasing now. I can hone in on the feeling (or body sensation), isolate it, fully experience it, and then use the three remaining steps to release it. Today most beliefs or limitations were linked to (followed by) emotions (rather than to physical sensations as yesterday). I released the emotions too - mostly sadness, twice tearfulness, once feeling alone.

Hale Dwoskin's promise that "What you release is gone for good" reverberates around my being, and I feel I am creating change within. Sedona (for me) is subtle, gentle. However it feels like the right step at this time.

I am surprised that there is this core of sadness in me. I am upbeat and positive in my daily life, yet this sadness recurs during Sedona releasing. So I accept it is there. It is a part of me though I don't yet understand why.

Who knows where this adventure will bring me?
French Claire