Hi Margaret Ida and French Claire

I want to say that I have gained real benefit and value from reading your comments. When i read what you both said, i became aware of my thoughts and patterns, and allowed me to explore inwards with these in mind.

When i read both your comments, I saw a lot of energy, both obvious and unobvious, and mostly in the form of resistances and blockages. (I would like to say that this is only my opinion based on my observation, and is definitely not meant to be a criticism).

My impression was that these resistances are only the tip of the iceberg, and have some deeper underlaying causes (only known or unknown to you). i really recommend the sedona method to help release any blockages.

I would like to participate in your conversation if i may and add that i personally think that the colour of the light is both important and unimportant. Important in that light is energy, as is everything else, and we respond to different energy in different ways. Unimportant because the intention to meditate should be held lightly in your hand.

I noticed the right eye too!! Its great that someone else did and mentioned it. Jack leaves out other areas as well \:\)
I do the creating your day and daily affirmations almost every day. Its become a daily ritual for me. Im still playing with the process as i have some resistances regarding staying focussed during the exercise.

Awhile ago i decided that body parts were left out intentionally, so that I would continually notice, which would have the effect of keeping my focus sharper and more alert while performing the exercise. Whether the above (or anything) is 'true' or not, is unimportant to me, what is imoprtant is whether it empowers me.
Thanks for allowing me to respond
Intentional One