Hi Margaret Ida and Intentional One,
Great to have you join us, Intentional One. You are genuinely welcome. I too have greatly benefitted from both your observations - this is the power of sharing. I am even more grateful as I live in France and my French still isn't at a level to share with acquaintances yet.

You are spot on, Intentional One, with the resistance/blockage observation. However writing my 'stuff' and reading people's reactions allows those blockages to evaporate.

My energy was trapped in the 'white light' issue which you, Margaret Ida, have freed for me completely. I absolutely accept your astute observations. Thank you. I now ad lib and have remained focussed on the core meditation. Good, good, good.

I was initially attracted to respond to Margaret Ida's posting because of the reference to Create your Day. I was blocked there too as I have let it slide, a) because I want to start all six daily ES disciplines simultaneously, and b) I didn't have a written 6-discipline blue-print, so today I took the time to transcribe Jack's quick answer (first question on CD 6 of ES Course One). So, Intentional One, that is a second blockage gone.

Now I am free to begin my perfect day and start actually living Effortless Success as I have the six daily disciplines AND the tools/materials/time to implement them.

My third blockage is dealing with the grief of losing my mother to old age. The vibrant, strong woman is gone (except as my memories) and has been replaced by a shell of herself. I have fought and resisted the changes, and caused grief and pain to us both. I have dealt with this issue under a separate thread (Losing negativity). That blockage is still there and I am releasing it through the Sedona Method.

Here is wishing you all the most magnificent ES day!
My neighbour has just delivered a bunch of lily in the valley which grows wild in the forest around where I live. I wanted to go and find some, and she has brought it directly to me. That will go into my Log of Successes (the 6th Discipline is to recognise and record how the Law of Attraction is working for me!!)
Adieu, French Claire