Dear IG,
Thank you for that inspirational and honest contribution. I could really relate to all of it (except the spliff comment).

I read your comment regarding the either/or decision with especial interest. When I read it I agreed, the two options are either to move on and forget it OR to go metaphysical/introspective and forgive /let go /send out love.

Out I went for my daily walk and session with Jack Canfield on my iPod. Guess what. Exactly this either/or topic came up. He discussed the belief that there is a dichotomy, either take one course of action, or the other. No, no, no, there is another route too. You can do both.

So, Really (if you are still reading this and don't feel lectured to death yet), you can probably satisfy all your needs. You can release and let go until you overcome the need for a specific outcome. Then you can start to play with the issue. You could contact the person and find out all about it. Why did they do it? What caused the strong reaction? If they tell you, you satisfy the need to understand. If they reject you further, well you are back where you started and can decide from there what is right/best for you.

Happy best outcomes.
Adieu,
French Claire