Wow, tons of response here.Thanks again. The "yes or no" request was more to get to the more detailed answer you laid out, IG.
The choices may be clear in this case between forgetting about it; or maybe even trying to find the person again and seeing if it merits a discussion; or maybe just taking an introspective look, and "letting go with love" no self esteem here; my happiness is not dependent upon another person.
So as I said from last time, you all have shared and I have seen a couple of cases where you did end up speaking with the people in question again.So there's nothing wrong with being open to that happening in my life.As I stated from the open, I have been using Paraliminals for about 18 years and I know they work; but this was the biggest challenge yet for me.I knew there was emotional maturity and growth involved here however it may have played out in order to learn something.
Anyway, it will turn out however it does; and if I do nothing-it is what it is.Thanks for all of the suggestions, and if nothing else I like to see a forum coming alive and speaking with others on Paul Scheele's programs.