Hello, everyone.

I got my Effortless Success course two weeks ago and have gotten to the third disk of the first course.

It seems that there are quite a few people who've not had any results in their Wisdom or Life Purpose Meditation. I would like to share an interesting story in this regard.

I did my Life Purpose Meditation and opened the treasure box. I thought when I opened it, that it was empty inside. You know how you open a jewlery box? And even if there isn't actually jewlery inside, there's still this soft 'cushion' thingy? Well, that's what I got inside my treasure chest, a red 'cushion' thingy meant for a ring, or a jewel.

So... the box was empty... or was it?? I took the red cushion thingy as my gift. LOL. But I'm glad I did that, because there WAS a gem on the cushion. A red ruby, hidden from me because it was the exact color of the cushion so I couldn't tell it was there unless I looked real close.

So, I got my sign. Only one problem. I don't have a clue what it means! But you know what? After writing this, I think I DO! Remarkable!

Well, thanks for listening.