Woah. woah, woah. IG, I have to say something here. First off, I do not know where you get the idea that I have a self esteem issue just because of wanting to clear up a misunderstanding.You really have to understand the larger context before passing a judgment.
I haven't spoken with the person in almost a year, and it wasn't anything close to intimidation, or stalking, or anything remotely like that.We had a small spat.I knew the person for years before this, and we did well together.Now,I happen to know that this person had always held me in high regard and respected me, and my time, my profession, all around.I value your input, but I guess I have to say I don't think you're quite grasping the situation here.
Just because I may or may not like the so called answers I'd possibly receive doesn't preclude me from being open to all the possibilities.I don't know what may or may have happened in your personal dealings with others, but if you're going to read some of what I post and take that as gospel, then please refrain from also picking and choosing what you will of my posts to suit your own psycho analysis of me.That's not fair at all,and shouldn't be the spirit of our forum.I take a little exception to you stating I have some sort of self esteem issue.
Anyway, let's try to be more upbeat on here if possible.