IG, I am not asking you to apologize if you were responding in the true spirit of trying to be helpful.I just felt that you were ignoring me when I explained in this particular case, my self worth is not attached.I love myself for who I am.Of course in my life from time to time I have felt low self esteem; and beat myself up at times for my mistakes.I think we all do.My only point was that one can have have a high sense of self and still feel upset when a relationship goes sour.The relationships in my life are quite important to me whether personal or professional.I just thought you were making some assumptions that simply were not true.As I said, I value and respect what you were saying, but don't I have the right to speak to what is accurate in regard to how I feel? I don't think it's mutually exclusive for a person to have high self esteem and yet take exception to something perceived to be an inaccurate remark.That's all I had hoped to do.Please respond as you wish, and I want good will on the forum.I want anyone to respond to me who wishes to.I certainly don't bite; I tickle.
Thanks again, and hopefully no hard feelings?