Hello there Beingness and French Claire. I got tingly when i read yr posts as i did the meditation about 10 days ago and i clearly received a KEY as my symbol - a key to open Pandoras box of transformation for self and others. I happened to have a small gold key on a silk ribbon i was given say 12 yrs ago as a birthday gift so i found it and have it with me constantly!

What about the INNER WISDOM meditation that preceeds Life Purpose? I saw angels wings that symbolise to me flying free and soaring above the clouds. Me personally moving to a higher ground, higher vibrational level and teaching others to do the same. I have had many dreams of being able to fly in my life and i have now surrounded myself in my home office with the many angel figures i had not previously realised i had accumulated in my home (some of them my daughters). Even a tiny one in each bathroom in the home, tiny one beside my bed - all calling to me = stay awake, the time has come, the scene is set, the die is cast, the time is now! Pandora