Hi again, Margaret!

What's with the BMW logo I got? Well, I used to suffer from a common misconception. I used to think that money was a 'four letter word'. It's definitely something to clear away before wealth can be attracted.

BMWs used to be my bane on the road. Every time I see one I would imagine a 'rich ba$tard' behind the wheel. It didn't help that I was rear ended by one while driving to work. Talk about the Law of Attraction right there! What you resist definitely persists. So yes, I had an inaccurate view of wealth, and my symbol for the all corrupting might of the dollar is that dastardly BMW. It reprensented to me all I loathed about money.

So right after the day I got the BMW logo as my symbol for my Wisdom Meditation, I devised an excercise of my own. On lunch that day, I went to a deli which had full view of the roads. Being in downtown Toronto, Canada, there were naturally tonnes of BMWs on the street. My task that day is as follows: every time I see that BMW drive by, I would say (in my head, of course, I was in public afterall!) to myself "I love you, and I welcome you."

I did that for my entire lunch break. EVery time a BMW logo flashes by, I would say "I love you, and I welcome you". I even said it to other luxury cars on the road.

The result? Every time I see a BMW now, I actually start to feel happy! And hopeful.. because one day, I could be the one behind the wheel. As an added bonus: now, when I'm on the road, and anything disturbs me, I just say "I love you, and I welcome you" and voila, someone could cut me off, and I would barely notice.