OK, I apologize. I do know that trading commodities is not easy. The course I'm taking, tells that everyone lose money on the markets, that there are just too much variables in work for prices fluctuations, that it is impossible to predict exactly the direction the market will go. It says that we have to do the market without emotion, when emotion gets into play, there is more possibilities of failing. It also says that we have to do the markets for one purpose only, and it is to make money, not for the excitement nor anything else. It insists on risk management; cut your loses and let your winning choices fly. I don't know what courses you refer to, but the one I'm taking feels almost overwhelming on those warnings many times, so I don't believe it is what you described. I do know that the propaganda they sent to me said it was very easy, but the very course told otherwise. Also, I'm cautious on this, that's why I decided to do paper trades for a whole year, learn photoreading, image streamming, and get confidence for doing trades with the right attitude. I'm not stepping forward wildly or blindly, I do know there are risks and that I have to learn before doing trades. But everyone have to learn before doing it, so I found improper to just sound the alarm at the very first sign of possible trouble. Again, sorry for misinterpreting you.