One of the disciplines required to manifest what one wants is Gratitude.

So, this is evidence that ES is working for me. My life is changing in the direction I want it to go. It isn't a hit-and-miss process, but I am a director, a co-creator, and I can do it as much as I want, when I want.

These are a sample of the wins / gains / successes that come to mind since starting ES a couple of months ago.

My goal is to generate €500,000 per annum. To do this I need to change my job (leave teaching). Since creating this goal (pro-actively, rather than as a vague wish previously), the Dept Education is throwing work opportunities at me (desperate to keep me in their system). They even wrote last week to see if I shouldn't have a supplimentary income because my husband is in full-time education and not earning an income.

I am pretty busy with work and often feel as if I have no time for myself. Since starting ES I am achieving much more - husband and I are decorating my mother's house, I have planted up a wonderful display of flowers in front of our house. Besides this I have released beliefs about not having time, being busy, being too busy, having to work all the hours that are. Hey presto, I don't feel overwhelmed as I used to.

I am much happier. I know what brings me bliss. I have much more focus on being joyful. That is a goal of mine. I want to live in joy as much as I can.

I am clearer about what I want to do - I have clarity and many of my goals are in alignment with my breakthrough goal. This excites me as I know it is a powerful force.

Work colleagues in the two schools where I work admire my philosophy of life. I don't get ruffled. I aim to enjoy my work day. I aim to deliver great teaching. Something must have changed in my vibrations because others want to be/do like me! Their curiosity feels interesting and affirms I am on the right path.

I am losing weight EFFORTLESSLY. I walk for an hour a day (while Holosyncing or listening to ES), but this isn't new. I play tennis with my husband to keep fit and strong, but this isn't new either. So what has changed? My attitudes and beliefs about myself. Also being healthy is now a clear goal, something I focus on positively. Previously I mentally berated myself if I ate the wrong things, or didn't have time to exercise.

My relationship with my husband is better/ more rewarding / more fun. Both of us are working on ES (he much less so, but then he is not in a position to make radical change yet). We are finding ways of bringing our goals into alignment. I think this is why we are achieving more. Two intentions in alignment result in concrete action.

I am back in touch with my true self after many years of being incommunicado. That brings me real joy. I am constantly inspired. I am being creative at a high, useful level.

As my French isn't particularly good yet, well not good enough to discuss ES processes with friends here. So I rely on the forum as a communication point. This is working for me. I relish contact with others here, and what they say is of genuine value. Now I have exactly the outlet I need without having a language barrier.

I am starting to realise that everything is just perfect as it is. That feels very liberating. Also life feels like a great experiment, a fun game to play.

I wanted to try out some Paraliminals - without investing in a whole library first off. A kind fellow-forum contributor told me where to get a free download, and I contacted LS where they have another. Now I have invested in another 4.

I know where I am going. That is worth so much.

That isn't a fraction of what has been going on for me manifestation-wise. But don't want to bore you. Or write a huge post.

Let it be known that I am blissfully grateful for all that has come and is coming to me. I acknowledge that this is not coincidence (my previous explanation), but that I am working the Law of Attraction. The universe is abundant and that abundance flows to me.

Happy manifesting and I wish you all a massive dose of bliss!
Adieu,
French Claire