Hi and Welcome, Jaqueline,

I think you have nailed the dilemma I was initially referring to when I launched the discussion right on the head. Adding up all these daily disciplines together, it can take hours. I DO appear to be finding an increasing degree of balance with all of the seemingly competing demands in my life, but rather than share with you how I'm doing it, my impulse is to suggest that you using the asking process to see what your own intuition has to say about the matter. For example, you might use the the Inner Wisdom meditation, substituting in a question like: "What would enable me to both streamline my daily disciplines and get even more out of them?" or "Please show me a way to bring greater balance to my life?" I find that the question can be just as important (not to mention uniquely personal) as the answer, and sometimes a certain way of phrasing the question can make all the difference in the world.

One of the things I have been appreciating about this course, unlike most other things I've done in the past, is it's emphasis on Inner Guidance. One of the core questions I am bringing to the overall process is this: "What happens in my life when I turn the reins of control over to my Inner Guidance?" or another way of expressing it: "What if I stop constantly looking to my thinking mind for answers for what to do and how to do it and see what Intuition has to say?"

Most certainly, the ES course offers some great tools, exercises, and techniques, and I am grateful for all of the energy and experimentation that has gone into their creation and presentation. At the same time, what I am seeing is that all of this appears to be aiming us toward a kind of self-empowerment where each of us may find out what truly works for us, with all of our idiosyncrasies.

Good luck and stay in touch!

Stevers