I fully sympathise with Jacqueline and agree with Stevers' suggestion. Last weekend I attended a Ho'oponopono workshop by a world-renowned expert who came to Australia for two workshops. It was rather interesting to find out that part of the processes and choice of procedures implies using the pendulum (on here you can look up Diamond Dowsing). It is a way to tap into our inner self, inner guidance, etc. I think this could be an interesting procedure. However, how much time at the beginning of each day do you need to spend dowsing considering that for most of us a day is already preset by unmoveable tasks, like time on the job, preparing meals, doing laundry, assisting family members as needed, etc.

I am fully aware that in many cases a careful planning of the day and avoiding to waste time will free up maybe one or more hours to spend them in improving ourselves through ES or other similar courses. I understand that feeling overwhelmed is something we decide to fall into somehow. However, there are situations in which external factors influence us severely, eg getting stuck into traffic, car breakdown, brief illness in the family and many others. The choice of what to do is ultimate ours, but none of us lives in complete seclusion with the only duty to feel ourselves.