quote:
I just don't want to see you get hurt without throwing some caution your way. After all I've been there, done that.

Thank you for your caution throwing. You know, I found it unusual to find a guy in this forum who may try to scare me. I indeed got anxious about your warnings, but you have to understand the nature of the Ideal Mindset course and the stage in which I am in it to fully understand my resistance to your warnings. The course is designed to work with the unconscious mind using paraliminal technology. It features six of the individual paraliminals that are sold separately; New History Generator side A, Prosperity, Anxiety Free sides A and B, and Belief sides A and B; a total of six paraliminal sessions. I have taken the first one (New History Generator side A) to rewrite my past emotional history, and the second one (Prosperity) to open an energy channel in the direction of my goals. I'm stuck there, but now the direction of my thoughts go towards my goal of financial freedom by means of trading futures. Thus any attempt, intentional or unintentional, of scaring me away is just futile; this could just delay me further, but eventually I'll continue toward my goal because the way of least resistance for me is now in that direction. The reason I think I have much anxiety now is too complicated to explain here. I'd need to explain to you how anxiety is generated as of the Ideal Mindset course in order for you to understand why I think I got so much anxiety after the Prosperity sessions. Thus, your warnings added fuel to the fire, more anxiety over the one that was already there. So the way of dealing with your warnings was for me to release all the negative feedback that they could have and continue. Facing the futures market is for me a matter of time now, not a matter of if I could do it; it's "when" instead of "should I?"