Hi guys,
I am interested in the concept of self-sabotage that has been discussed above.
I too am frustrated that I don't have the time to dedicate to the very process (ES) that can get me out of this mess. Sometimes I get angry that I am so caught up in a job that I want to get out of anyway. Other times one of the Jack's lessons echoes through my mind and I realise that everything is just perfect as it is, so this IS the way it's meant to be. Swings and roundabouts, hills and valleys, freedom to grow and develop counterbalanced by the humdrum.

Regarding the daily disciplines, Jack spends his 'golden hour' doing this stuff every morning - and just 20 mins of it is ES disciplines as he exercises for 20 mins and reads for 20 mins. He then adds that even 10 mins is better than no mins.

Margaret Ida's baby steps comes to mind. Perhaps because I am involved in a learning progess it takes me much longer than 20 mins. Perhaps I will have to trust that as I get more clarity, more practise, more used to the disciplines and adapting them to my perfect use, the time involved will be significantly reduced.

While my husband and I were painting my mother's kitchen I had a whisper to play the first CD of course 3, whether I was ready for it or not. Interestingly Jack mentions exactly this problem, too many disciplines and too little time. He recommends AT A MINIMUM to do the 4 meditations for manifestation daily for at least 30 days in a row.....

...... and I haven't even got around to including that one in my growing list of daily disciplines.

Right now, rather than be overwhelmed at what 'should' be done, starting up that old self-sabotage programme,I intend to trust my own intuition as to what is right for me right now. Just as there are many paths to the top of a mountain, and numerous ways to skin a cat, there must be several approaches that will lead me to being effortless successful.

I am irritated by those actions (like teaching at school here) that are now out of alignment with my life purpose. Jack's life seems to be fairly simple (my perception) because he checks to see what is in alignment and what isn't. I am working up the trust to get out of education so I can do those goals which are aligned with where I want to be and who I am.

My breakthrough goal is outrageous and lots and lots of fun for me. Aligning with it will mean shedding a lot of old stuff that no longer serves. However as I shed the old, there will be more space for the new.

I, for one, am increasingly prepared to take the risk and jump into joy.

My husband and I have a dream house right on the shore with two magnificent sandy beaches five mins walk away, on the magnificent Ring of Kerry (Ireland) which is worth 1.5,000,000 Euros. It is like Wuthering Heights, full of character, gables and pretty big as it is a Georgian landlords residence..... We want to sell it as we no longer live in Ireland. Any ideas? The income from the house would open so many doors and stop me from having to work so many hours of the week....

Adieu from our sunny garden where the cherries are just turning red,
French Claire