Before I answer any of your questions let me first tell you why I even bothered to comment about your Journal. I'm going to make this brief. I took an option course, took a self test that was included in the course and scored 100%I loss money in all of my first 18 trades.This happens all the time. Several years have gone by since I option traded and in hindsight I can see where I went wrong. Buying the course was my first mistake. Knowing what I know now I think I could trade options with some success, but I'm not interested.
Purchased a course in the futures market. I'm also going to make this brief. Don't forget I'm just starting to trade. I put an order in that was filled and three day later I was out $2,000 because of a mistake I make in what I told my broker. Basically after that I did the opposite of what your course tells you to do. My losses were more than my wins.
The good news is that after taking some time off and coming back with a different mindset and adjusting my trading style I became successful.
I can not answer all of your questions about trading without starting a book. So I will answer only the short answer questions.
The trading forum that I use is private, but you can do a search and find others.
I don't know what trading course you are using so I would only guess that a $5,000 account would be adequate.
I use price, time, and cycles to help me in my decision to trade.And one more thing, experience.I do not have time to explain all of this.

The negative part that I can say there is in your post is this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T DO IT!
The remaining of your post was colored with that first comment. All capitals means shouting, so you were shouting at me to not go and fulfill my goal. A futile advise given the state I am at doing the Ideal Mindset course.
You are right.

I have to run now, but tomorrow I will tell you about my mindset,and how to take my story and use it for your benefit. So don't look at it with a negative feeling.

Dennis