quote:
I don't know what trading course you are using so I would only guess that a $5,000 account would be adequate.

It seems that I was lucky on my choice. You know, we get too much mail on propaganda. My traditional mindset is to discard all of it as misleading ads, but I have learnt to trust my instincts and many times I have found I was right on my intuition. Last year I got a brochure on this course titled "How to Make Money in Commodity Futures". It painted a bright picture on trading commodities and how "easy" it was to do it. I normally throw those things away, but this one caught my attention. I let it sit on my desk for maybe one or two days and then I ordered it. I didn't go shopping for a course on futures. I don't know if it was sheer luck or my instincts telling me something, but now I'm getting the impression that my course is one in a million. Apparently, it tells what others don't, even contradicting what it's propaganda told me. Until now, I haven't stepped into something really bad by doing those things. Have I some strong intuition? Have I been just lucky? I cannot tell for sure, I'm a man and traditionally women have had the reputation of having strong senses of intuition, not that men are devoided of it.