Hi Uniquesoul,

Thank you, indeed!

Spurred by the reminder of folks on this forum, I have returned to using Holosync after about a year layoff. I've used many of Learning Strategies programs, paraliminals, etc., studied many approaches with many teachers over the years, but I'm putting much of my attention on the ES course these days.

My emphasis in the past few years has shifted from "personal growth" to what I will call "Awakening". I have worked with a number of approaches featuring the Law of Attraction: Lynn Grabhorn, Bobbie Stevens (Abundance for Life), and Abraham/Hicks.
At some point there was a recognition that I had more interest in waking up out of the dream state than dreaming better dreams and attempting to make them come true (something I was never actually very successful at doing with any of those past attempts and approaches). I had pretty much sworn off the whole personal growth game, but when the ES course offering showed up in the mail, my intuition (despite what my thinking mind was telling me) signed me up.

On some level I know that so-called "awakening" and "manifesting the life of our dreams" are not necessarily mutual exclusive, but still, I have found it both ironic and strange to have re-entered this territory of vision, goals, and daily disciplines. I guess I have been using the course more with the intent to de-program than to re-program, if you know what I mean.

Again, it has been strange even as it has been fulfilling.

Blessings,
Stevers