Originally Posted By: French Claire

Congratulations. I can see by your contributions that you are investing in generating tangible outcomes. It is inspiring to read how much you have attained.
Just imagine what our lives could be like if we sustained this progress for, say, 12 months.

Thank you, French Claire,

Yes, this is where my curiosity goes. What would happen, indeed, if we were to sustain this kind of progress over a full year? Even as I celebrate what has shifted (mostly within me, although there has been some external confirmation) in 6 weeks, I am aware that if I truly want to manifest a different experience, seeing huge changes on the outside (finances, career, health, relationships, personal, contribution, etc.), it will require both time and consistency. So I find myself both impressed and unimpressed at the same time.

I am aware that the visioning part of the course is where I feel a bit "sparse". In the past I was able to imagine all manner of possibilities for myself, but holding the vision was not sustainable. My hunch is that without a direct sense of vision arising out of a relationship with a deeper aspect of being, what you have called "True Self", I had no real staying power, beyond the "will of the mind". This area of vision and goals is clearly where my attention needs to be now, within the context of doing the ES course.

Good luck as you continue forward!

Stevers