Hiya Unique Soul,
Interesting thoughts you have there. If we believe Canfield, and why not?, the curve does not flatten out.... no sir, our ability to manifest what we want just accelerates and accelerates.

Judging upon what I have experienced in ES to date, this seems to be true for me too. As I make progress, and as I do my Five-A-Day (five actions to achieve our goals), and as I practise my daily disciplines, I find more and more synchronicity, more ideas emerge, I am vastly more creative about my life purpose, I have exponentially higher goals.

In fact the progress-overload is the very reason why I keep writing new threads. Every time I deal with something, space opens up. I either take a giant leap forward in consciousness (which feels like bliss and joy) or I hit a road-block. I tussle around with my roadblocks and wins a bit, and then I share them on this forum. Some generate lots of response, some almost none at all.

As you probably know, I am in France and just beginning to learn the language, so inputs at a high linguistic level are rare. Still the universe is finding ways to deliver. I have found this forum for sharing, growing and discussing. And literally, and I mean LITERALLY, every time I open a book or listen to a CD, exactly the information I sought arrives. Never, ever again will I consider synchronicity to be a coincidence. My spoken channels are pretty limited due to the language barrier, so I am being inundated with just the information I need next via other channels.

My breakthrough goal (one that is hugely life-changing and will affect all the other goals) is to earn €500,000 by 27th April 2010. Time is ticking. I have never been particularly money-focused. Since doing my financial affirmation frequently (but not daily yet), I have received tons of information and ideas on how to achieve this goal. Honestly, two months ago, I created this goal a bit tongue in cheek. A major breakthrough came when I listened to ES course III. One of the questions I had to ask myself was, "Is it possible for me to earn €500,000 in one year? Could such a feat be done/achieved?" The answer is yes. Since I admitted that, ideas for creating large sums of money have flowed and flowed.

So, Unique Soul, I believe I am just at the beginning of the ES process. What lies ahead are huge leaps and bounds, leaps of faith, bounds in progress. Success is assured. How much success depends on how much I put into it.

I do so value your regular input.
Let's fly.
Adieu,
French Claire