In an old posting you were seeking advice from the forum about selling your heritage home in Ireland. I am sure that sale will allow you to earn your half a million euros without much trouble. You stored lots of value in it through renovations. So this "investment" will be unlocked by a new buyer. It is a different story to be a half a million or better yearly income, but anything is possible.

Anybody who buys a product from LSC gets an automatic reminder to join the forum. LSC products are heavily endorsed by Centerpointe because of shared technology. So there is no real magic to come here and find like-minded people willing to exchange ideas about experience on common products, like ES. You put efforts in seeking new ways of communication, so they come to you. This is now called "Law of Attraction"; I think this is just a promotional name for events in life which have been happening ever since.

Life on earth is based upon cycles so I believe we are bound to this pattern too. Growth and development can go on for years, but there will be setbacks because we cannot control everything around us. It is how was handle setbacks which makes a world of difference.