Hi Benny, You said,I know from my own expierience that you can make that inner voice talk positivley.Ok then does that mean that you won't hear anything negative from that voice again?( BTW I welcome your thoughts )If that is true then I accept your comment. If not can that mean that your positive thoughts are in control at that moment, and the negative voice is in the background. In a book that I read many years ago the Author says ( talking about voice's)that we have many voice's and he had a name for them, The committee.I believe that to be true.
Somtimes I have a very pleasant voice that comes to me from no where. Usually its when I first go to bed and if I'm not dead tired. Other times its when I wake up in the middle of the night and it takes me sometime to fell asleep again the voice shows up. I call it my I can do no wrong voice. Its makes me feel pretty good.Other times I have a voice that I call the loop. Its like a broken record. The same thoughts run over, and,over, and over. Again I am aware of all of this and its ok with me.

Think and grow rich, I read that book many years ago. I will check it out again.

Just because I write about the voice's in my head and the inner thoughts and all the other things we discuss, I am not consumed by any of it. I am in total harmony with myself, but also I am open to new discoveries,and idea's .

Dennis