ZMasterNCreator,

Here's what I think...

1) LSC does not encourage cutting contact off with family members. They do charge a lot of money for their products, but if they genuinely believe they have found the next stage in the human evolution of learning that seems perfectly legitimate. Though I will admit (I do not listen to paraliminals) Paul's Voice is rather cult like and his knowledge of NLP scares me. I do not think LSC is starting a cult...

2) I believe photoreading is possible. Secretly I'm hoping for someone to reply to your post saying "are you kidding? I PR lawbooks and my activation of them helps me tremendously" Because I have had positive experience with photoreading just not the way they sell it. The brain just seems capable. Behavior can change as a result of text shown ludicrously fast (if you remember the first subliminal advertisements)..

Ok enough with numbers this is what I really think. PR is possible you just have been NLP'd SO much that you have expectations for yourself that can never be met. You've set the bar way too high.

And who can blame you. Even on your post protesting against LSC you used their own language..." I know that I am a genius" and all that jazz. You don't seem to see that your own reality is already changed or-dare I say-perhaps twisted by LSC.

The rules of the mind clearly say "That which is expected, tends to be realized" LSC wants you to think you can become a genius because it raises your expectations and aids in the process or enhancing your intelligence.

But we're not all Geniues. If we all were exceptional...no one would be. Genius in COMPLICATED. Volumes upon volumes are written questioning it. Paul Scheele can't just snap his fingers and turn you into one. But he CAN throw together an NLP script and convince you that you can become one-or excuse me "bring out the inner genius within"

ZMasterNCreator, You simply do not realize how much you are clay in their hands.

I believe photoreading can be accomplished... I just won't allow myself to become the tool of a company. And will keep my critical faculty running on full blast whenever i hear scheele's voice.

If PR is not working for you. Work harder at it.
If it still doesn't work. Work differently. Listen to the tapes again. Find out what you're doing wrong. Find out if your perception of it was incorrect.

Until then...

Please stop being so paranoid.

EVERYBODY ELSE (who's attention I've kept thusfar)

If you have good results with PR...PLEASE tell us.
Even though I advocate working with the system longer than you think you should...my faith is shaken reading the above post and I would appreciate the help.

TO LEARNING STRATEGIES:

I beg you... PLEASE...Prove ZmasterNcreator wrong. Don't delete any of these posts. Let intelligent discourse run its course and please don't delete these posts because they're "off topic"

The purpose of this thread is to talk about the legitimacy of Photoreading...surely you can tolerate that.

Keep up the discussion friends!

Talk to you all soon.

~Charlie