Quote:
2) I believe photoreading is possible. Secretly I'm hoping for someone to reply to your post saying "are you kidding? I PR lawbooks and my activation of them helps me tremendously"

Derren Brown's videos are already more convincing than that, there's another video of him remembering the order of a deck of cards.

The thing that gets me, is that there are claims that several people use the system successfully, but yet i don't find very much evidence from these people.

These are valid objections and no one should take offence to these because they can help photoreaders.

For example, a lot of people think etcha sketchs are cool and if you look all over the internet, especially youtube, you can find all kinds of cool things that regular everyday people do with these toys. With photoreading on the other hand I can mostly find LSC's crap and affiliates. If something is a good product it sells itself and people tell their friends, write blogs and even voluntarily put up videos showing the world what they can do because they are proud of themselves.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/26/09 05:11 AM.