I haven't checked the Youtube videos for the simple reason they are 3 to 10 minutes long. even at there shortest average of 3 minutes that's 33 minutes of my time and in that 33 minutes and at 10 minutes nearly 2 hours. I value my time. That is one of the most profound things I learned when I came to PhotoReading. How much time I was wasting and looking for something without having a purpose.

I never pick up a book, read a website or even go somewhere without knowing my purpose. With the web it's all too easy to give away time without thinking about what you are intending to take away from it.

If you want to PhotoRead I suggest you focus on learning PhotoReading. No matter what system you choose it can only work if you actually do it.

There are many who look to PhotoReading like a monkey finding a shiny gem. It picks it up momentarily but the gem doesn't do anything it just looks pretty so they drop it for the next shiny gem they see. This can go on for a long long time.

Then there is the money trap. The one where the monkey puts it's hand into the jar to grab a prize but it cannot because it's making a fist holding onto what it believes is his and it should come out the way he thinks it should. It should work by the monkey's rules. So you tell the monkey follow these instructions but they won't because they won't let go of their rules.

The ones who finally get it? They let go, and this time follow the instructions with the best of their intention.

PhotoReading works though probably not the way you think it should.

I too had a point where I thought the PhotoReading step was a placebo.

AlexK