Wow... a lot of text really...

What do I think of PR:
1)The whole concept is interesting. I don't know really is it the PR step that helps me find the answers. As I child I read only those parts that were interesting to me, so I was PR in a way. So it is hard to tell if this "page flipping" is really helping
2)I watched a video on YouTube where some reporter went through all the PR step. One phrase caught my attention: "what if you could get through all the material(or something like that) by Photoreading(flipping pages)". There is a misconception. Photography is done in 2-3 secons, but all the steps of PR are taking still way to much time. So it is hard to say that the Whole mind system has anything to do with it.

Even the infomercial with Mr. Bisonnette is giving a wrong understanding what PR really is. People are starting to think that it is just "Page down and that's it", but as we know it is far from that.

3) About those examples about a DA(district attorney). Well nobody really knows is he really exists. Maybe even on the DVD-s all the people there are actors. That is why I am suggesting that LSC should make a tour through Europe and Russia(especially Russia) where they show their skills. That is a good marketing campaign IMHO.

4) Photoreading is not reading... well yeah, it is not reading as we understand it, but it is at least speed reading. I already mentioned that the Skittering technique is the same as what teaches Tony Buzan or Oleg Andreev(a russian coach). So people may call PR whatever they like but there is a saying in Russia(i think in Russia): You can name an old car "Ferrari" but it will not drive because of this faster)))

Last edited by AndriDem; 06/26/09 11:10 AM.