I don't like this.

Quote:
Hello. My name is Peter Bissonette, president of Learning Strategies Corporation. I am fortunate, because I know how to do something that may cause you to salivate. I can consume vast amounts of printed information with the same ease as drinking water using the PhotoReading Whole Mind System. And, if you are willing, I can easily teach you.

Quote:
People learn PhotoReading, because they know life can be better than it is.

Quote:
PhotoReading does not give you a photographic memory nor instant recall of everything. It simply makes printed material faster to process and easier to use.

Quote:
(How are you doing? Are you a little skeptical? The Minnesota Department of Education was extremely skeptical when they reviewed PhotoReading during the process of licensing us as a Private School in 1986. Know that PhotoReading is based in fact, not fantasy. When President Kennedy announced that man would be on the moon by the end of the decade, many thought he fantasized. They didn't know what space scientists knew; if they had, they would have believed in the goal from the beginning. Similarly, if you knew what cognitive scientists know, you would enroll in a PhotoReading class this instant. )

Man never landed on the moon, it was fake.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Quote:
If you buy the self-study course, you will PhotoRead a dictionary, think of any word, and know where it is on the page–on the first CD!

The live weekend class enjoys a 96% success rate, which means virtually everyone can PhotoRead. All you have to do is decide to do it today.

Quote:
A beginning PhotoReader can get through a book that now takes you 10 hours to read in just three hours. During that 3-hour period you spend only a few minutes PhotoReading. The rest of the time is spent in activation so that you fully understand the material. Using the PhotoReading whole mind system you can absolutely get through material three times faster than you can now. And, that's just the beginning!

Quote:
Earlier we said that processing and understanding PhotoRead information requires activation. You will learn several ways to activate information, including "super reading and dipping." >>>>>This process involves going back through the book by moving your eyes down the middle of the page for 2-40 seconds a page. <<<<<< Beginning PhotoReaders may super read and dip through a book several times during the two hours it takes to process and understand the material—you will discover learning comes best in layers.

You know when you are finished, because the book gels and you understand the content. It may take the full two hours for a book to come clear for the beginning PhotoReader. Until then, it is possible for beginning PhotoReaders to feel they are learning little from the book. As when making gelatin, it isn't gelatin until it gels.