Hahaha! I'd rather be free and use my heart. There are so many things that i've posted on this thread that just don't add up about learning strategies corporation. By saying what you are saying yukala, people can believe in a system that never works and just keep up with it because they want to take responsibility for their own fate. What a great way to put pain on people, so that they stay in the system.

Based on what you are saying, you don't need photoreading just look at all the pages and believe that you can do whatever you want with the information you've just photographed. Following a set of rules kills creativity anyway so you are better off believing something works that you've created, whether it's a mind machine in your mind for solving calculus problems or believing a ring will bring you more wisdom.

In sales you are more easily convinced if you've created your own experience rather than an experience being pushed on to you and having to rely on answers outside of your spirit. So if you believe that you can do something that's been created in your mind, then you can do it.

A man who lives for flesh and anything non-spirtual, then you are not living for eternal life. Those who live by the flesh die by the flesh.

Yukala I want to be proven wrong... Can you prove that the system actually works? If you can't get proof that the system works, then what does the system create if you can't show conclusive evidence? Sure the system is powered by your beliefs but does that show that the system works? Even if the system is powered by your beliefs, you should be able to produce some kind of conclusive evidence.

They say a person's outer-world reflects their inner world. So what can you see at the photoreaders outerworld that reflects the photoreader's inner-world?