ZMASTERNCReaTOR!

OPEN YOUR EYES!

What are you even doing by arguing the legitimacy of the PR system?
Originally I was on your side. It makes sense to question. I am Catholic. One of the priests at my parish who I talked to told me to question as much as I felt I needed to because that's what leads to true faith in anything. When reasonable questions yield no good answers, faith can be shaken. But all of your reasonable questions have been answered. AND YOU"RE IGNORING THEM.

In order to continue your stubborn argument against LSC, you must resort to the most ridiculous questions and the faultiest logic you can come up with.

Quote:
Know that PhotoReading is based in fact, not fantasy. When President Kennedy announced that man would be on the moon by the end of the decade, many thought he fantasized. They didn't know what space scientists knew; if they had, they would have believed in the goal from the beginning. Similarly, if you knew what cognitive scientists know, you would enroll in a PhotoReading class this instant. )

Notice a keyword "SIMILARLY"

I'm sorry if I delve into a slightly insulting tone. But I feel you need it. It says similarly. The Photoreading system is not BASED on the fact that Man has been to the Moon. Surely you're not THAT bent on disproving PR.

Anthony Jacquin describes hypnosis as a singularity of focus. When in trance, a person is so focused on one idea that logical and reasonable thoughts cannot interfere. A hypnotized subject can become "stuck" to something because they are singularly focused on the idea that they're hand is super glued to the object. The person is hypnotized because he or she fails to recognize that there is NO superglue at all.

You are self hypnotized, ZMasterNCreator.

You, for whatever reason, are so bent on disproving PR that you can focus on nothing else. Logic and Reason are not active in your mind.

Look at one of your longest posts. The entire thing is Pete Bissonette. And the ENTIRE THING is reasonable and logical. It says that PR is a way of consuming information (not reading at 25,000) He says Life can be better, and it can be once you learn. (look at Yukala or even me) He says that PR is not photographic recall. It isn't

But as soon as he throws out an analogy that you don't believe in...THE ENTIRE THING COLLAPSES for you.

You are so bent of disproving PR that your logical centers can't even substitute "When it was proposed that the world was round and not flat, no one believed it. "

Just because you think one scientific advancement is illegitimate doesn't mean they all are.

Furthermore did it ever occur to you that the mental whatever course you are CONTSTANTLY talking about was incomplete?

That Scheele felt it needed improvement. Where would we be if nobody accepted what Edison and Tesla created because they used information given to them by their teachers?

----

Open your eyes from the trance you have created and change your reality for the better.

If you are Zen at all, just accept that someone might know more than you. And STOP this ridiculous argument. If you don't have the humility, you have bigger problems than reading/info processing speed.

And lastly, I honestly want to thank you.

You have show me just how far into complete foolishness one has to sink or order to believe PR is not real.

Sorry for being harsh. But as any hypnotist knows. Sometimes you have to threaten and blow on eyelids to get someone out of a trance.

Good Luck
~Charlie

Last edited by AkaCharlieG; 06/27/09 04:35 PM.