Originally Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin
If you don't fancy doing it yourself, why not ask Yukala to do it? He has no qualms about proclaiming himself as an enlightened genius, and I'm sure ZMaster would like to see him put his money where his mouth is.

Nice.

I do not get any money from this. However I do have my agendas elsewhere.

The first step of flipping pages at 25,000 words or so per minute and another 'unrelated step' to this system called PhotoReading generally known as 'spontaneous activation' with some techniques that promote a similar experience is what I know.

And I was using it 'by accident' since about 8th grade. So I have tests and many personal experiences now 35 years later to better understand and utilize it.

Taking the course was a validation and codification of a process I could easily appreciate. My first speed reading class was back in 10th or 11th grade. And gosh I could wish I knew then what I learned in Photoreading.

Anyway, as I have said and I am not of LSC, but by way of classification an old Theosophist, second generation 1905-1935. And there are many things I know to be possible, have records of or can do that would blow the circuits of most the nay-slayers here a’ complaining.

And with prejudice and experiencing heaps of prejudice over time, our attitude is generally; ‘so what, that is really your problem to know, to prove a thing and enjoy doing it’ not ours.

We have been party to many inventions that are considered common scientific fact and most our investigations would not pass the test of conservative scrutiny.

So again, enjoy what you believe and know and can do. I do.
\:\)