Hahaha i've been living in my fantasies for a long time. I'm strong, so strong that i don't need learning strategies corporation. I've done better without any of their products.

People can decide for themselves and i've decided that learning strategies products don't work at all and i don't care what you say, i have my reasons. And yes i'm going to go around telling people that it doesn't work because i'm not going to conform with the rest of the people who tell people to believe it works. I'm using another part of my brain by doing this and this will create more neuro pathways because i'm not always stimulating the part of my brain that says believe believe! All companies want you to believe in their products but what learning strateges is doing is counter-intuitive. They are putting the blame on you for not believening in their products rather than you asking why you should believe them. I don't want other people to go through what i've been through. There have been people in the past that have missused positive suggestion to get people to do wierd things. Cults do exist and I know why people have a hard time leaving them. Why do people in cults sound all cheery and too happy when they talk?

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 06/30/09 05:16 AM.