Ah, Uniquesoul!
You have stirred up quite a response!
I had a similar sense of objection to your comment here. I guess you are demonstrating a 'limiting belief' of your own, heh?
But thank you for doing so. As I read and felt responses, I observed something going on in me that I hope will help me work through the underlying skepticism and low self-value that I have used to sabotage my progress for so long.
I just read a support letter from Bill Harris (Holosync) that opened my eyes to a new thought. It says, "The ways in which we are tempted to go unconscious are infinitely subtle. A great deal of self-honesty and conscious awareness are required in order to recognize these distractions for what they are. Sex, drugs, alcohol, television, music, food, sports, negative attitudes, anger, dissociation, talking, reading, mental analysis, sleep, sickness, injury, illness..."
I had recognized most of the things he mentioned on that list as distractions that many people use (including some I have used and use myself) to avoid conscious recognition and/or confrontation of what is going on inside. I have only just been becoming aware that the use of 'scientific reality' testing is another one of those distractions that tempts us 'to go unconscious.' But I had never really thought of 'mental analysis' as one of them. Now I have something else to observe.
Best wishes for the creation of an expanding and marvelous day!
Margaret Ida