I got a message from someone in the forum and I just thought I'd share my reply to this message.

Quote:
Hi ZMNC,

Excuse my mistakes, I'm from Spain (Europe) and I'm not used to write in english.

The reason why I send you a MP, is because I prefer not to polemize and I haven't yet participate. I take 5 months trying to obtein some results from this system, and 1 month reading the explanations in the forum, but no results at all. If I write one post in the forum I'm sure I'll recieve the usual answers, what's your purpose? activate in layers... I've tried everything they've said to others.

I would like to know if there is a system that alow me to learn faster than I do now, as you are the only one I've seen that have the corage to offer another opinion, I'm interested in what could you recomend me.

G.

Hi,

Thanks for the message. Actually I wouldn't mind sharing my suggestions with the rest of the forum. I'll post this on my Alert thread.

First let me tell you a bit about myself. I was almost a professional athlete and had grades to get me into engineering in college. As a child I was a prodigy with computers because I was actually running websites and getting high traffic and actually wrote some code. When I got into college I took my education for granted because I knew lots about computers and I still do. Even if you read a book or two and know all there is to know about a subject that doesn't mean you can pass any test on that subject. The reason why you can't pass is because some tests are written in an esoteric way, so that only the students that have been going to class can answer so they can prove they've been attending. What got me into photoreading and self-help is the possibility of getting better and learning how to produce more exceptional results, why not? Being young and naive I thought this will help me get on my way to becoming rich and who doesn't want that? I wasn't rich and I thought I didn't know how to become rich so I gave all this stuff a try.

Ok here's what I recommend. Stop looking for things to better yourself because you are really fine the way you are. Looking for things to better yourself is just as bad as looking for a drug in order for you to feel good (Another excuse, eliminate excuses and take responsibility). If you are congruent with your mistakes then it's hard for people to insult you. If someone says something you don't like just say cool or something that indicates that you don't care and doesn't effect you (It's like sweeping dust off your shoulder and it really makes the person who's trying to insult you look dumb). Don't let people define who you are; instead you define yourself and not care what people think. Don't answer questions the way people want you to all the time. Answer questions the way you want to answer them. 99% of people who care what people think are usually the effect and not the cause of reality. A lot of people get too attached to what people think, if you do that stop that. Stop always looking on the positive side of things all the time, you've got to look at the bad too, the bad side of things are there for a reason. I'm not saying to not have a positive behaviour though and I'm also not saying to be a goodie two shoes because that turns people off. How do celebrities talk? Do they talk using self-help lingo all the time and using only positive words? You've got to be tough sometimes and stand behind what you say. I've learned to be level with people. For example if someone gets pissed off at me because they don't like my comments, I’m not sorry because it's really their problem. I don't justify myself because someone doesn't like my posts. I've learned not to explain myself all the time because people will never understand me anyway. All explaining yourself leads to is confusion and misinterpretations. However, explaining yourself may be necessary in some cases such as school or work (I've learned the hard way). I'm not lying when I say I've learned lots through trial and error. Another thing I've learned is to just focus on one thing and don't feel bad or stupid if you don't keep up with current events. People watch the news read books about things that really can't improve their lives; but they do it just so that they can prove themselves to others. Proving yourself is a bad move because it's subtly communicating that you are insecure and you are really just squandering your time (most people don't realize this). That's why I say you are perfect the way you are. All those worries about what people think is from all the programming the government that controls the government has created in people. The image of having a beautiful car and huge house and lots of money is an image that's brainwashed many. If people don't have all those things they feel as they are nobody and losers. A lot of people feel that they are nobody until they've finished school when the truth is you are somebody right now. Everyone has will power and just because you have a degree doesn't mean you have more. Your cup is full already so there is no need trying to fill it. I'm not saying don't try learning in school, I'm saying don't rely on school to make yourself feel complete. I don't care if you are handicapped; you are perfect for serving a higher purpose in nature.