This is my final entry on the topic" Is PR really for me". I promise.

For many decades, no one broke the 4 minute barrier in the mile until Roger Bannister eclipsed the mark in 1962.

Once that happened, it opened up an entirely new Paradigm, a belief for many that it can now be done-- it was demonstrated: subsequently, so many shattered that previous barrier that today a sub 4 minute mile no longer constitutes a competitive time in international track.

Going back to Yukala's assertion that the longstanding educational paradigm of standardized sub-vocalization being "the brick" which ladens us into the 330 wpm trap, I see the same possiblity here for creating a New Paradigm as did Roger Bannister for the track world..

Not only can we forge beyond the 330 wpm hurdle of sub-vocalization but we can radically alter our mindset of Separation which bogs down Humanity and leads to war and general antipathy. We must demonstrate PR to as many as possible-- that will shatter the old paradigm. But I guess I'm getting a little too out there for most people to digest. Anyway... he who has ears...

In many Mystical Traditions there is a spiritual discipline known as service. In Hinduism for instance, it is known as Karma Yoga. This along with meditation have been my primary practices for nearly 35 years and has led me to working in the prisons with people who most consider monsters.

I do this not simply for their sake-- but for my sake, for my spiritual enrichment.In moments of Grace, It has led me to seeing our Common Humanity- it has allowed me to at least somewhat dismantle the illusion of Separation. It is through demonstration that I do it. This is my mode of Genius.

Yukala-- there is something truly rewarding to be around those who don't get it... and then see when they do.When there's no separation, there's no personal sovereignty with which to interfere. It's truly magnificent... but certainly it's not everyone's karma or passion, or path.

But I do ask anyone out there who does feel the pull of Service within them to Demonstrate PR for the rest of the world. Help shatter the Old Paradigm. Be our Roger Bannister.