Actually without knowing it, I did perform this same psychic ability just recently. This execution wasn't a positive experience at all because I predicted some people's sins. Another interesting thing that I have is the ability to sneak by people without them noticing that I’m moving to another location(It happens unconsciously). What someone said is:

"What the hell weren't you just standing here like a second ago? Now you're standing all the way back there?"

It seems like I just teleported from one spot to another in their eyes, but in my eyes I was just moving and not doing anything special.

It seems like whenever I go to an area with a lot of people, people start to talk about spiritual people and how they are cool. Just recently someone said:

"Hey, that guy just read my mind."

When I'm in a crowded area all alone I like to listen to all sounds including the subtle ones to improve my sensory aqcuity. What I’m thinking is, other than picking up on people's words, almost accidently I pickup on people's words in their head which blend in with the rest of the noise. Unconsciously I react to those noises and somehow people notice I’ve read their thoughts.

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 07/02/09 04:25 PM.