Originally Posted By: Stevers
Yukala,

I have read your response to my post, and I am noticing I'm feeling quite angry. I have some questions for you.

Just what do you mean by "on my own entirely"? Are you saying that asking for inspiration/integrating guidance (a foundational aspect of Jack Canfield's approach in the Effortless Success course, which is what this forum is about) isn't part of your process?

How is it for you that the process of acknowledging a wisdom beyond our typical (and I would argue habitual and limited) thought patterns can be "another cop out, another opening to be manipulated"? What is that about for you?

On what do you base your assumption that I don't see myself as already divine?

Finally, what was your intent, in the first place, with your response to my post? Are you wanting to contribute to a discussion regarding putting the principles of the Effortless Success system into action, or are you just being provocative? Are you even doing the course?

My request is that you respect the purpose of this forum, which is to give and receive support to/from those who are working with Learning Strategies Effortless Success program. If you have a philosophical difference with something as fundamental to the course as "incorporating inner guidance", then I also request you take accountability for that and express yourself accordingly, and not by deliberately singling out and taking exception to something I, or anyone else in this forum, has said.

Stevers

I gave you a ten year short cut. (because I saw in your post my-self many moons back)

"You are divine already, deal with it."

Be pissed, asking for help is not needful. You are the 'One'.

Be it!!!

...besides how do you know, I am not your accountability partner in disguise, or as well some wandering menacing angel?
;\)

Either way 'ALL is You', unfold it as you can see fit.

...and I go my way like a wisp of vaporous cloud.